Now it's 1220; I only have an hour and 40 minutes to go
I wish I could post these pictures of the Himalayan's, but I need a computer to run the pictures into. We didn't see Mount Everest because it's in a small town outside of Kathmandu I guess or somewhere that we weren't. But some guy at the airport did tell us that you can get in the plane and fly around it so I'll do that next time. There was a huge tracking group at the airport and one lady from Connecticut sat next to me on the way to Kathmandu. She show me the pictures of tracking and anyone can do it; it's only a bunch of stairs; it's not mountain climbing.
Jenni, you should do it.
I haven't gotten any texts from the family lately, and I don't think I have any comments on here so for all I know I'm talking to myself.
By the way, Carolyn, you should look into past life regression therapy. That's what Shubha does. I'll tell you all about it when I get home
So Jacque, Mary, and Jack are headed to Chennai and I and Kerala, which are in southern India. I bet the first thing they do is unpack their suitcase and stay somewhere for two days.
Did I tell you I went to an aryovetic Director? (I know I spelled that wrong but I'm too tired to look it up.). Like the first time I was in India, this time I got swollen ankles again. Instead of pounding out my prescription and a mower and pesto, this guy gave me two sets of pills that I had to take with hot water. My ankles are no longer swollen.
Interesting things about India:
You can't get Diet Coke and less you are really, really lucky. This created a great hardship for me. LOL
Like last time I was in India, this time I also bought a duvet cover-only it's not suck this time – it's Cotton.
Indians say yes by tilting her head left and right.
They are the masters of shoving each other in line, pushing to get to the front. When I was at the train station change my ticket for the third time I had to tell some data get off my back, because he was literally on top of me.
Compared to Chicago, Nepal was so worn; I brought boots which I never ended up wearing, because I lived in my sandals and socks. I know you love that, Audrey!
In Nepal at airport is there a line in the lemon and limes for the man. Because hardly anyone in travel, if you're a woman you get to go bring up to the front.
When I got to Kathmandu this morning they told me that I missed my flight. But I showed them the email where Orbitz told me that it was changed from 10 AM to 3:30 PM. They said I would be charged a fee for missing my flight. I said I wasn't paying a fee. They got two bosses; I didn't pay a fee. And the guy who helped me the most chased me down at the gate an hour or so later just asked me to please send that email I got from Orbitz to his boss.
There's an upscale shop here which has massages for $42. I thought about getting one, but decided against it because they were doing construction outside those Massage Pl., #2: I might fall asleep and waste the experience, and number three: now I am might miss my plane. So I'm going to sign off for now because I think I'm out of space I'm here i'll see you tomorrow morning!
I wish I could post these pictures of the Himalayan's, but I need a computer to run the pictures into. We didn't see Mount Everest because it's in a small town outside of Kathmandu I guess or somewhere that we weren't. But some guy at the airport did tell us that you can get in the plane and fly around it so I'll do that next time. There was a huge tracking group at the airport and one lady from Connecticut sat next to me on the way to Kathmandu. She show me the pictures of tracking and anyone can do it; it's only a bunch of stairs; it's not mountain climbing.
Jenni, you should do it.
I haven't gotten any texts from the family lately, and I don't think I have any comments on here so for all I know I'm talking to myself.
By the way, Carolyn, you should look into past life regression therapy. That's what Shubha does. I'll tell you all about it when I get home
So Jacque, Mary, and Jack are headed to Chennai and I and Kerala, which are in southern India. I bet the first thing they do is unpack their suitcase and stay somewhere for two days.
Did I tell you I went to an aryovetic Director? (I know I spelled that wrong but I'm too tired to look it up.). Like the first time I was in India, this time I got swollen ankles again. Instead of pounding out my prescription and a mower and pesto, this guy gave me two sets of pills that I had to take with hot water. My ankles are no longer swollen.
Interesting things about India:
You can't get Diet Coke and less you are really, really lucky. This created a great hardship for me. LOL
Like last time I was in India, this time I also bought a duvet cover-only it's not suck this time – it's Cotton.
Indians say yes by tilting her head left and right.
They are the masters of shoving each other in line, pushing to get to the front. When I was at the train station change my ticket for the third time I had to tell some data get off my back, because he was literally on top of me.
Compared to Chicago, Nepal was so worn; I brought boots which I never ended up wearing, because I lived in my sandals and socks. I know you love that, Audrey!
In Nepal at airport is there a line in the lemon and limes for the man. Because hardly anyone in travel, if you're a woman you get to go bring up to the front.
When I got to Kathmandu this morning they told me that I missed my flight. But I showed them the email where Orbitz told me that it was changed from 10 AM to 3:30 PM. They said I would be charged a fee for missing my flight. I said I wasn't paying a fee. They got two bosses; I didn't pay a fee. And the guy who helped me the most chased me down at the gate an hour or so later just asked me to please send that email I got from Orbitz to his boss.
There's an upscale shop here which has massages for $42. I thought about getting one, but decided against it because they were doing construction outside those Massage Pl., #2: I might fall asleep and waste the experience, and number three: now I am might miss my plane. So I'm going to sign off for now because I think I'm out of space I'm here i'll see you tomorrow morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment